I received a flyer from this company that did not mention the name Stroman Realty, Inc. anywhere and the name Timeshare Resale Broker was the only name that appeared.

I only saw the name Stroman Realty on the bank charge to my credit card that the agent ran immediately after I spoke to him, before I was sent a contract to sign and even before I provided him with the timeshare account or deed information. To date this company does not have a signed contract by me authorizing it to sell the timeshare. Nor do they have details from the deed. Nevertheless they are refusing to refund the charge.

This company works by asking for a credit card number first with a promise to send their company information and a contract in lieu of charging for the service. But the agent, Charlie Horton ran the charge immediately before sending anything! When I saw the name Stroman on the bank charge, a google search produced two pages of complaints and a negative Better Business Bureau rating. I immediately called several times and left messages to refund the charge but with no response.

Then I filed a claim with my bank agent who initiated a call to Charlie Horton while listening in on the line as I left another message asking for a refund.

He has yet to voluntarily refund it. However I am confident my bank will reverse the charge after their investigation is completed.

Review about: Stroman Realty Timeshare Selling.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: How poor their customer service is.

Comments