Since this company is not a member of the BBB, I went one step further! BINGO!

I have received several letters in the mail over the years from Timeshare Resale Broker. I spoke with a Mary Brooks at length yesterday about selling a timeshare. It sounded legit until she wanted $599 up front for advertising the timeshare. Whenever a company is soliciting for up-front money, listen to your internal alarm!

That's when I started looking at BBB. This company is not BBB accredited. After having read the other reviews about this company, I am definitely ending any future conversations and dealings with them.

It is so important to research companies BEFORE you fork over money and/or information! SELLER BEWARE!

This person wrote the review timeshare resale broker from Stroman Realty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stroman Realty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stroman Realty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments